12/30/10

Reminiscing

It's almost the end of the year and what better way than to look back at your own personal achievments? Yu-Gi-Oh! Style~
So here we go! Magik kado, Omoide no Buranko, hatsudou!!! Magic card, Swing of Reminiscence, activate!!! :D

#1 - Brah has a field of four tokens, a monster, and a couple face downs. My turn comes and entering the Standby Phase, Future Fusion activates, bringing out E.HERO Absolute Zero. Then Main Phase, I Heavy Storm! Yayyyyy! You just got Black Rosed, Hero style!

#2 - CyDra vs Norlereas Deep Draw. Epicake has a Phantom of Chaos, Dark Horus, Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, and a dragon [Prime Material?]. Anyways, my field composed of a face down Trap Stun. It's now or never. DRAW! Got Mind Control which I used on his Phantom but not before I Trap Stunned the field.. Removed my CyDra from the game via Phantom. Now bring a miracle, POWER BOND!!! Fused Phantom with the CyDra in hand for Cyber Twin. Attacked and drop Honest for game!

#3 - Hero vs Blackwings! Oh shit, I'm staring down a Gale, Stardust, Goyo, and Armed Wing. No cards on the field and 3 potentially useless cards in my hand. But no cards in my hand are useless, DRAW! Go, SUPER POLYMERIZATION! Fusion Summon, Surging Dragon Knight - Draco Equiste!!! Epic draw ftw.

Alright, I'm done boasting my ego. Those are my most memorable plays of 2010.

Gotcha~
          Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment