12/16/10

My turn, DRAW!

"A cry for help will set off the Signal that will call the Heroes."

This is Chow, HERO trickster of Team Rose Bud. I will be covering all anime and HERO thingymajigs. I started playing Heroes when a close friend of mine left his Elemental Hero (E.HERO) Featherman/Avian, E.HERO Burst Lady/Burstinatrix, E.HERO Clayman, E.HERO Sparkman, ultimate rare E.HERO Bubbleman and Hane Kuriboh/Winged Kuriboh in one of my tins. Since I never saw him again, I decided to make good use of the cards he has left with and became the Hero duelist in his name.
It was at this time period that I scrapped my Yugi deck, which did fairly against the meta before Elemental Energy, and made a Judai/Jaden deck. Of course E.HERO/Neo-Spacians don't mix but it was okay since I was playing Traditional. As I entered high school, I met Fugglor, another member of Team Rose Bud. Our presence fueled our dueling spirits and in 2007, my competitive Yu-Gi-Oh! career began...
Gotcha~
          Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment