1/1/11

The Beginning

Welcome to the New Year, my shniggies. Before we start the year with constant Six Samurai ownage, lets take a trip down China Town where you'll see tons of people who look like me along with my favorite cards of 2010. TCG-wise anyways. If it was OCG, then all 5 spots would be occupied by HERO cards x]


5. Chivalry
While reading LGQ's YGO's Zero-Th Theory, I notice that he uses Chivlary in his HERO deck and seeing as how this guy is my HERO idol, I tried the same in mine. It is amazing how well this thing works. Stops Glads, Honest/Kalut, Ryko, Snowman Eater, the whole shabang. I even used this and Mirror Force in a combo in order to destroy a LaDD.

4. Solemn Warning
This card is the shit. Being able to negate a Summon, the one of the most important mechanism of Yugioh, is nothing to laugh at. This thing has saved my life from a big ass monster more times than Brah has made a terrible sex joke. Although recently, I have been drawing it at the worst time possible, like when I have 2000 LP left. I guess that's why I offed it for a DT Gungnir. I kinda regret but it's bound to get reprinted sooner or later and I'll be waiting for that moment. I think we're all pissed off that Konami had to make this an Ultra instead of keeping it as a common.

3. Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste
This guy is such a boss with Super Poly. I can't tell you how many tricks I've pulled with this guy or the trouble I go through to lure my opponent into getting the right monsters out so I can Super Poly into this bad boy. Playing against Fugglor's Scraps, I Super Polyed my Stratos with his Scrap Dragon for Draco, Miracle for AZ, blew up AZ and his set Spell/Trap.

2. Gemini Spark
This shocking (lolz) card defines HERO control. It allows us to play control against Blackwings and Glads, two of the decks I used to have the most trouble with are now nothing to me. Attack? Spark. Bottomless? Spark that shit. Shapesnatch? ...SPARK THAT SHIT!!! :D

1. Elemental Hero Absolute Zero
Come on, you didn't see this coming? This pushed HEROES up the ladder a bit so that they could play competitively with all the other top tier decks out there. While it didn't push them to Tier 1, I'm still happy we got this guy.

To finish this post, I'm going to quote a fellow HERO player from Pojo:
"2011 is gonna be the year Hero's take TCG ~ Vongola Mist"
It's awesome because it's true haha. Thanks for reading you guys and have a Happy New Year :]


Gotcha~
         Chow

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a E. Hero PLayer/Supporter
    I Appreciate your blogs.
    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete