12/26/10

Happy Day After Christmas!

Merry Christmas to our one reader...and all you anonymous readers out there! As a thank you for all our readers who I promised asian girls to, here's an asian girl


Merry Christmas you guys! But please remember that we're trying to cover a children's card game here, not degrade women.

My Rant:
-In the process of trading off my Warning for a Gungnir. I'm very reluctant to trade Warning off because it's a symbol of my mad ripping skillz but I guess that's not really something to be proud of :/
-Yayyy for Gungnir though! Getting ready for March when we get Shining and hopefully Great Tornado >:]
-Although we're not getting Dragunity Drive, we are getting Dragunity Legion. Hopefully this won't be a repeat of Advent of the Emperor/Dark Emperor which they completely change the deck theme and remove all the good shit...I kinda want to build Dragunities.
-Speaking of dragons, lets welcome Orgymaster, the man with a dragon fetish that rivals my HERO fetish.
-Nvm I don't want to build Dragunities, HEROES are still the best :3 I'll leave that to Fugglor.
-Instant Fusion + Mask Change by Rauzes x.X I can't believe I didn't think of that. Instant Absolute Zero setup right there. It's a shame that there aren't many LV5 or below HEROes that aren't Water (E.HERO Sailor Man and Steam Healer), it would make the combo a lot more versatile and tool boxish D:
-370 bucks in Christmas money?!? o.0 Screw YGOz, I'm getting me some YesStyle clothes :D

Gotcha~
          Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment