1/25/11

Light and Dark. Hope and Choas. Shining HERO of Dark Justice!

Oh yeah, look at me skipping school so I can write a blog. I'm such a badass mofo haha~
Recently, the news of E.HERO Escuriado has got me pumped and filled with brilliant deck ideas. It would be such a shame if this guy wasn't released...


E.HERO Airman x1
E.HERO Ocean x1
E.HERO Another Neos x3
E.HERO Prismer x2
Honest x2
Effect Veiler x1
Chaos Sorcerer x2
Killer Tomato x2
Messenger of Hades - Gorz x1
Soul-Erasing Spirit x1
D-HERO Diabolic Guy x2
Zombie Carrier x1

Fusion x1
Miracle Fusion x3
Parallel World Fusion x2
Mirai Yuugou - Future Fusion x1
Dual Spark x3
E - Emergency Call x3
Hurricane x1
Black Hole x1
Book of Moon x2

Thunder Break x1
Declaration of God x1
Warning of God x2
Holy Barrier - Mirror Force x1

E.HERO Escuriado x3
E.HERO Shining x3
E.HERO Absolute Zero x2
E.HERO Great Tornado x1
V.HERO Trinity x1
Ally of Justice - Catastor x1
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Boundary x1
Black Rose Dragon x1
Colossal Fighter x1
Stardust Dragon x1

Chaos Sorcerer = Parallel World Fusion Funzies = Carrier/Malicious Abuse

Ugh, it is incredibly difficult to squeeze Synchros in. Screw this, screw the 15 Extra Deck limit, I am never building a Synchro/Fusion build again ><

6 comments:

  1. Dude this is awesome. Be sure to breed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And pass on my YGO genes? You know it haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chaos Heroes <3

    Fun build is fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. probably just me but I'd want to fit in a teched DD Crow and a couple Pot of Duality somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  5. DD Crows could be better than the whole Malicious engine. By taking the Malicious out, it does free up room in the Extra Deck.
    I rather not try Dualities...mostly because unless it's getting reprinted into something easy to get, I wont't be able to get my hands on one :(

    ReplyDelete