1/10/11

That Feeling...

"Yayyy it's Chow! We all missed you! Brah's article sucked so much, we need more HERO articles~" haha jk
I think we've all been so busy lately that blogging is not the first thing on our mind. Two of our members are busy with either YGO, Minecraft, or getting A's (because we dah Asian~), ones sick, and my case of senioritis strikes again. Thank you Brah for keeping this blog somewhat alive :)

Brah and I already have everything ready for the Shining. Pimp asians got the Spark Engine, playset of Gate, AZ, Miracle Fusion, Prisma, and TKRO. We also pre-ordered two playsets of Shining off Ideal808, so stoked! :D

Lately I've been losing that fun feeling of enjoying a duel. Maybe it's because I've been playing with HEROES for the last 4 years as my main deck and I've came to the point where I've build every possible build that doesn't involve Synchros or Dualities (lack of trade bait :( ). So I decided to give the game one more shot before I went on a 2-month haitus.
Dragunities have always been an archetype that has piqued my interest and Fugglor recently scrapped them so they were now in the hands of Orgymaster aka Mr. Dragon Fetish. Being the nice guys they are, they lent me the Dragunity cards until March. My first duel with them I brought out Trident Dragion. I have never Synchroed for something this big before so this was a huge deal for me. The instant that thing hit the field, I got this excitement, the feeling of being able to enjoy the duel. The spark had been reignited and Chow is reborn!

So until Shining, I will continue to mess around with Dragunities and possibly Synchrons (if I can get my hands on Tunings and Formulas). 49 Days!

Gotcha~
          Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment