1/10/11

Rants 'N Stuff

Now no one can say I haven't posted in a while. As for a topic, I bought a box of STBL (yeah I know STFU) from CardRush in Phoenix, Arizona. They opened the box (meaning they could have scaled) and took three of the packs out. Which I only noticed AFTER I'd opened the packs. Short story shorter, don't buy from them. They're dicks. But as for the pulls, I got an Ultimate Rare Tuning, an Ultra Red Nova Dragon, a fucking Ultra Power Giant god damn it, a Blackback, a Formula Synchron, and two Recruiter. That was seriously all that was worth noting. I have a feeling my other three packs would have had Glow-Up, Gae Dearg and Karakuri Shogun. :P In the meantime, I'm filing loads of complaints against CardRush and if they don't compensate me... I'm gonna be even more annoying. :D That's all for today.
~Fugglor

2 comments:

  1. Why buy a box if it's not Konami sealed and shrink wrapped...? =S

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was (kinda)... :/ I thought it was a shipping error until after I'd opened it. Then I was like "well if I report this they'll think I took the packs" so I just opened it...

    ReplyDelete