1/19/11

When HEROES Collide

The biggest advantage that HEROES have over most archetypes:

1. Our sheer number of support. We not only have HERO support, but Warrior and Fusion support as well.
2. Fusion. I remember reading a OCG blog about how Fusions has more advantages than Synchros. Why? Because we can make use of our materials from anywhere in the game. Our hand (Polymerization), the WHOLE field (Super Polymerization), the grave (Miracle Fusion), the deck (Future Fusion), and the RFG zone (Parallel World Fusion).
3. Tool boxing yo. A different HERO to call for any situation whether via Emergency Call or Miracle Fusion or Mask Change or Super Polymerization.

So taking all the advantages we have into account, what happens when Koyo Hibiki's Nature Heroes, manga Yuki Judai's Masked Heroes, and anime Yuki Judai's Neos Heroes unite? We get the ultimate HERO alliance...


HERO ALLICANCE
E.HERO Neos x1
E.HERO Airman x1
E.HERO Ocean x2
E.HERO Ice Edge x1
E.HERO Heat x1
E.HERO Woodsman x1
E.HERO Wildman x1
E.HERO Necro Darkman x1
E.HERO Prismer x3
Devil King of the Marshland x3
Hane Kuriboh x1

E - Emergency Call x3
Reinforcement of the Army x1
A Hero Arrives x1
Fusion x2
Fusion Recovery x1
Miracle Fusion x3
Future Fusion x1
Mask Change x1
Parallel World Fusion x1
Super Fusion x1
Skyscraper x1
Hurricane x1
Monster Reborn x1

Declaration of God x1
Holy Barrier - Mirror Force x1
Torrential Burial x1
Cry of the Living Dead x1
Trap Stun x2

E.HERO the Earth x1
E.HERO Inferno x1
E.HERO Gaia x1
E.HERO Absolute Zero x2
E.HERO the Shining x2
E.HERO Great Tornado x1
E.HERO Nova Master x1
E.HERO Exlidao x1
E.HERO Necroid Shaman x1
E.HERO Neos Knight x1
M.HERO Goka x1
M.HERO Vapor x1
Surging Dragon Knight - Draco Equiste x1


I understand it doesn't look very consistent and it doesn't look very original, I have never actually made up a deck on the spot before and posted it without playtesting. I'd appreciate any advice you bloggers have out there for me :D
I mean, there's like 10 Fusion cards in the deck x.X I feel like such a noob
On the other hand, I think I would have so much fun with this deck with its incredible toolboxing abilities.
I'm sorry for all you readers out there who expected something more legit but every time a new HERO comes out, I feel a need to mash together a bunch of cards, put on my cape, and kick some ass >:]

Gotcha~
          Chow

8 comments:

  1. Hmm...Why inferno over another AZ? Aren't you always talking about how fast you go through them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inferno because it helps dump Heat. Plus, the deck isn't focused on Absolute Zero but forces you to play with other HEROES you would normally neglect to play. You gotta spread the love Brah~
    This is why I find the deck to be very fun. E.HERO Prisma has the ability to dump ANY Hero of the six attributes, save Stratos, which then sets up for Shining, Absolute Zero, Gaia, Exlidao, Nova Master, and Neos Knight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm missing what neos is for then lol. Light dumping with prisma for shining? What do you do with neos when it comes back to hand?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neos is for Shining, something to summon when you dump Necroshade in the grave for Exlidao, and it brings out Neos Knight which is an amazing field clearer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. may i suggest taking out a Prisma, a king of the swamp, the wildman and the necrodarkman. in stead, you could throw in another Heat and Forestman into the mix.

    RoTA is abit overkill as you aren't trying to go for a specific HERO, 3 E Calls are more than enough. I don't like Recovery and Future Fusion cause they tend to slow down your pace. Instead, you could have another Mask Change. Skyscrapper aint that good recently, while its a very good card, there are just better cards.

    Fifth Hope is an amazing and underrated card in E HERO, your deck can definitely play it.

    I would also throw 2 HERO Signals into the deck.

    just my opinion and preference, nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha well the reason for Wildman and Necro Darkman is because I wanted to make a deck that symbolizes all of Judai's decks. Wild and Necro were used by him in Neos Heroes. If I take out Necro Darkman, wouldn't I have to take out Neos?

    I'll agree with you on RoTA. I guess I won't run Future Fusion if I'm not running Trinity either.

    Ooo I totally forgot about Hope of Fifth. I think I will add that :D

    I dig Hero Signal as much as the next but it's not chainable :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude, cards this format don't really need to be chainable, because of the lack of S/T hate. RUN IT :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha go Hero Signal! Nehnehnehnehnehnehneh Spiderman! Spiderman!

    ReplyDelete