11/7/11

Fugglor's Lament/Deck Profile - Karakuri OTK

So, by now you all probably know that I love me some 'splosion decks. If I can't drop a first turn Quasar, or draw 10 cards in a turn, I'm not gonna like the deck all too much.

Which FUCKIN SUCKS.

I'm stuck playing Full Monster and Machine Duplication decks. After the September banlist, my Fishborg Surge (the only consistent deck I ever created ;_;) was boned hardcore. Full Monster without Formula Synchron was just kinda... meh, until Shooting Quasar and a legal Gallis came out. Now that shit's gonna be my main forever and ever and ever. But it's always good to have a backup, which leads me to...

KARAKURI DUPLICATION OTK

Monsters - 19

3x Karakuri Merchant
3x Karakuri Ninja "Kuick"
3x Karakuri Soldier
3x Karakuri Strategist
3x Karakuri Ninishi
1x Karakuri Haipa
1x Karakuri Ninja "Sazank"
1x Karakuri Watchdog
1x Cyber Dragon

Spells - 15

3x Machine Duplication
3x Karakuri Anatomy
3x Karakuri Borrowed Warehouse
2x Instant Fusion
1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Limiter Removal

Traps - 6

1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning
1x Call of the Haunted
2x Dark Bribe

I've been perfecting this shit since before Ninishi came out. Proxied her ass once she was OCG legal, and tested this against Chow and Epicake. It's been working wonders. Not quite a tournament deck; it's got about an 85% OTK rate, but the other 15% it falls flat on its ass. Not too sure I want to be running that when it matters, but it's a great casual deck and cost next to nothing to build. ON TO DA EXPRANATION.

3x Karakuri Merchant

This dude needs to be ran at 3. He pulls over 50% of the deck, and opens up Brionac/Naturia Beast plays. He's also Dupeable, and can make a Gachi Gachi. xD

3x Karakuri Ninja "Kuick"
3x Karakuri Soldier
1x Karakuri Haipa

The Synchro bitches of the deck. Pretty much only in here to pull off the combo. Soldier works fairly well on its own though, being able to pull Ninishi from the deck. Kuick can be helpful if the OTK fails, by pulling the Tuners back from the grave. Haipa's a big ass beater, and gets Anatomy tokens.

3x Karakuri Strategist
3x Karakuri Ninishi

The Dupeable tuners. Ninishi works even without Dupe though, which is great because I don't always draw it. Strategist gets Anatomy tokens, and sets off the Bureido draw.

1x Karakuri Ninja "Sazank"

Sazank is a good out to Stardust, Shi En and Kristya, and also makes an easy Brionac with Ninishi.

1x Karakuri Watchdog

Allows for Bureido without relying on Cyber Dragon or Instant Fusion. Also helps make a Stardust to protect my shit if they Fader. Might bump him up to 2, not sure yet.

1x Cyber Dragon

Should really be in here at two, but that yellow bastard Chow has all the rest of them.

3x Machine Duplication

The OTK card. Works well at 2, but 3 is more explosive >:D Ninishi is the preferred Dupe target for obvious reasons, but Strategist can turn dead Anatomies into four cards. I'd like to point out that if for some reason your OTK is stopped, you can Exceed Summon Leviair, Zenmaines or Leviathan. Not bad, but not really preferred.

3x Karakuri Anatomy
3x Karakuri Borrowed Warehouse

The consistency. Both searchable by Merchant, both add shit to my hand. In other builds, they're not quite as necessary in threes, but I need to search out my Ninishis fast. Also helps if I have Ninishi and no other monster. Normal Ninishi, Borrowed Warehouse into Soldier or some shit, second Normal Summon it, Machine Dupe Ninishi, OTK shit right there.

2x Instant Fusion

Fucking awesome card. Makes the OTK happen so much faster and so much more often.

1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Limiter Removal

Staples. As for Limiter Removal, helps me beat over things with Kuick, summon a Tuner, and Synchro to avoid it getting blown up. Also, OTK and stuff.

1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning

Running them because I have the deck space. Judgment protects against Dark Hole, Warning stops Brionac and Black Rose from ruining my day.

1x Call of the Haunted

Probably gonna get dumped for a second Watchdog, or maybe a Pot of Avarice, but helps recuperate losses if the initial Ninishi is Veilered or something.

2x Dark Bribe

Protects my plays, protects my Shoguns if the OTK fails so I can do it next turn.

There we are, my second masturbation deck of the week. I've seriously summoned Ninishi, played Machine Dupe and the opponent scoops to avoid the massive amounts of touching myself I'm about to do. I'm gonna cut this post off here, I'm feeling kind of sick and I want to test some more.

Peace, my Yugioh niggahs.

No comments:

Post a Comment