2/28/12

Deck Profile - Scrapvells


Epicake's back with another deck profile.  Not sure whether or not to run Crystal Beasts or Scrapvells this format, but I'll probably go with Scrapvells.  Chow and I also recently opened up a box of Ra-Yellow Mega Pack and good god.  That was fun.  The set is worth the money if you enjoy opening packs :3  This shit's like drugs.  
Anyways, here's the decklist:

Monsters x16:
Thunder King Rai-Oh x2
Cyber Dragon x2
Scrap Chimera x3
Scrap Golem x1
Scrap Beast x3
Flamvell Firedog x3
Flamvell Magician x2

Spells x12:
Scrapstorm x2
Scrapyard x1
Rekindling x2
Dark Hole x1
Monster Reborn x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Heavy Storm x1
Pot of Duality x2

Traps x12:
Horn of the Phantom Beast x2
Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Solemn Warning x2
Solemn Judgment x1
Mirror Force x1
Compulsory Ejaculation Device x1
Starlight Road x1
Dark Bribe x1
Call of the Haunted x1

 Most of my choices are pretty obvious.  The only thing that sets this deck apart from others are the 2x Cyber Dragons.  Drawing into Cyber Dragon and Scrap Beast is an instant Scrap Twin Dragon.  Whenever I whip out my Scrap Twin, I fuckin' win.  Even if you don't draw into the Beast, you can still use Cydra as a beatstick and protect him with all the traps.  Honestly, if I had the money for 2 Maxx "C"s I'd definitely be running them.  The sideboard is something in progress, working on it for the new format.

I'll try to get a locals report to you guys on Sunday :)

~Epicake~

1 comment: