2/22/11

Mammoth Graveyard

Omg it's a dinosaur x.X
I always thought it was a zombie. Mind = Blown

Not much has been going on recently in Chow's world. Banlist doesn't make me happy but I guess Honest/BoM/Dandylion at 1 can do that to you. The new priority ruling is sick though and Konami needs to hurry up and implement it into the TCG. I want to Bottomless Dark Armed and JD without getting my stuff blown up D:
Haha at first, I kinda freaked out at this new ruling because I was afraid it might hit Stratos but realized that it was a Trigger effect. Prisma being an Ignition kinda hurts though :( You can't summon and dump to set up for Miracle Fusion anymore...

Hmm lesse what else...my decks are both up to date with the new banlist. Stardust Assault and HEROES! Yeeeee.
Still working out the kinks in my Assault Mode deck but getting out SD/AM is very satisfying. I do not like it when they counter with a Colossal when there are two warriors in grave...that makes me very angry >:[
HEROES are gonna be so sick though, I have this secret tech I want to use against Brah's HEROES that will hopefully decimate him >:D
9 more days til Shining~

And I guess I should keep my promise with the Asian girls...
For all you guys who can't handle No-Fap-February, this is Ayase Haruka. She's the main actress in this Asian drama I've been watching recently (Hotaru no Hikari). Have fun on Google~

Gotcha~
          Chow

3 comments:

  1. Yay heroes! If you want to YVD sometime I'd be down for that

    btw that girl isn't that pretty :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. What happened to Leah Dizon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ she got married and is/was pregnant i think

    ReplyDelete